[Az-Geocaching] An Invitation

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Sat May 20 16:51:16 MST 2006

This email is being sent to the azgeocaching.com list server as well as to
individuals who have indicated to us they are interested in this
information.

You are cordially invited to attend a meeting to plan for the creation of an
Arizona geocaching association.

WHEN:  Saturday, June 10, 2006, 12:30-4:30 PM
WHERE: North Central Phoenix, just off I-17
  (details provided with registration confirmation)

REGISTRATION:

You are welcome to invite other cachers, however, registration will be
limited
to the first 70 who sign up. If we have more than 70 we will create a
waiting list.

To register, email teamtierrabuena at earthlink dot net with the following
information for each person attending:

 First and last name
 City/town of residence
 email address
 caching team name

Attendees must be 16 years of age or older. This is not an event cache; it's
a work session. Come prepared to contribute effort and ideas, and to take
work home with you. If enough people do so, the work we'll ask you to do
won't be excessive.

We hope to have representation from all areas of the state. Part of the
agenda will be to discuss the best ways to move forward without having to
meet physically, so you'll only have to come to Phoenix this one time.

Email if you have any questions. We hope you'll attend and contribute to the
creation of an organization that all Arizona cachers will be proud to join.

Julie Fenner and Marc Tamis
Tamo's Clan'Destiny

Judi and Steve Gross
Team Tierra Buena