[Az-Geocaching] Guess What I got ??

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Sat May 20 10:46:09 MST 2006

I think I can trump all of the "Guess what I got?" postings.  I got
over 100 AZ Geocachers coins today.  There will be NO violence at the
distribution event... I repeat, There will be NO violence at the
distribution event!  The scheduled riot will not be necessary as the
coins have arrived and will be distributed at the event.

This may be my biased opinion, but I think these are the best looking
state coins so far.  A shipment to Montana is currently being
packaged.

Jake - Team A.I.