[Az-Geocaching] Guess What I got ??

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Thu May 18 17:49:11 MST 2006

Well... just remember... I only have to fall on you to hurt you, and I
can make that look like an accident.

I'm glad you like the icon.  The state flag was already taken and I
just put that one together.  Brian really liked it so it stuck.

I'm still waiting for the big shipment.  It hasn't arrived yet so the
gamble may not have be bad after all.

Jake - Team A.I.