[Az-Geocaching] New changes at Groundspeak

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Wed May 17 16:50:43 MST 2006

Yes, I  heard about the new TB/Geocion log option just _/*AFTER*/_ I had
emptied out a certain cacher's secret stash-cache. Of course, since the
secret cache is an unapproved storage-only cache, I couldn't put them
back!  :'(   Now I have one of them stuck  /forgotten in my
inventory....maybe I should drop it in Antarctica or something?

Although I have no intention of changing my username...(what could be
better than AZcachemeister?)...I do wonder what new features will be
available due to the new database format? Perhaps the site will be
quicker and more responsive?