[Az-Geocaching] Tread Lightly! Awareness Training

Team Tierra Buena teamtierrabuena at earthlink.net
Fri May 12 21:10:32 MST 2006

If you ever do any training in outdoor-oriented activities, you may be
interested in signing up for a free "Tread Lightly! Awareness Course" being
given by the BLM Thursday evening June 15 at their office in north Phoenix.
The email I received from the BLM said in part, "Folks who want to get the
Tread Lightly! message out to others should attend. We do ask that those who
attend have a desire to help educate others through trailside contacts and
public presentations."

Rather than burden everyone here with an attachment,  I've posted the flyer
with the details and enrollment information here:
<http://tinyurl.com/z9zkp> http://tinyurl.com/z9zkp.

For more information about the Tread Lightly! program, visit
http://www.treadlightly.org.

Steve
Team Tierra Buena