[Az-Geocaching] Garmin 76CS

Daniel Anderson danieltanderson at gmail.com
Wed May 3 16:30:52 MST 2006

For your consideration, I also have the friction mount, auto kit etc to go
with it. Still want to stick to $200 or could I squeeze you a bit more?  :)

The reason it is not Jeep friendly is purely lack of mounting options in the
Cherokee. I already have HAM gear installed and I can not make this work.

Daniel