[Az-Geocaching] Garmin 76CS

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Wed May 3 12:13:28 MST 2006

I wish I had that option when I got my YJ, but the previous owner (my
Dad) was too impatient when he went to the dealer.  Rather than waiting
a few days until a new shipment came in, he took the last one on the
lot, which was an I4.  It drags on the highway, but will climb anything
in 4LO.  The V8 will fix those problems, along with a few more
engine/fuel system mods to tweak the fuel economy back to what I"m used to.

Brian
Team A.I.