[Az-Geocaching] Garmin 76CS

Creepin' Jeepers - Geocaching 7/01 creepinjeepers at cox.net
Wed May 3 10:26:40 MST 2006

Of course, Larry is a credible source! We have had five Jeep GCL and this latest one, a 2005 5.7L Hemi, is truly phenomenal. The ride, the drive train, the clearance has all been remarkably improved. Unfortunately you can't really know this until you get it out on the trail.  Before you buy anything, rent one and take it out. Dimensions and clearance are the only thing keeping it from going where Larry goes; the drive is probably better--world class.

Dick
Creepin' Jeepers