[Az-Geocaching] Team My Blue Heaven's Caches

Scott Wood scott at myblueheaven.com
Mon May 1 14:51:24 MST 2006

I have had a few teams adopt some of our caches, but we still have two left
that need good homes.  They are:

Beyond a Prickly Cache   GC5753

Buenos Aires   GC922C

Beyond a Prickly Cache is fairly close to Tucson, and close to a couple
other caches in the area.  I really like the location and would hate to
have to archive it.

Buenos Aires is well off the beaten path, and doesn't get very many visits,
but is in an interesting place and should stay active.

I haven't officially announced why our traditional caches need good
homes.  Ann and I will be moving to Denver this fall.  We are very excited
about the move, and look forward to doing some caching up in the Colorado
mountains.

Please let me know if you are willing to take over either of the listed
caches, and I will take care of everything.