No subject

Mon Mar 13 16:48:58 MST 2006

Volunteer and help us relocate the Orienteering Course at Papago Park and
learn a bit about Navigation!

                     September 16th from 8am to noon.

    Join the City of Phoenix Park Rangers, REI, and the Greater Phoenix
 Orienteering Club as we re-locate the orienteering course at Papago Park.
Stay afterwards for an informational clinic on navigation and orienteering,
                      and some food, drink, and fun!

                  Please sign-up at REI Customer Service,
                (602) 996 5400 or email caolson at rei.com.

--0-417056601-1156855474=:75083