[Az-Geocaching] Survey Invite?

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Wed Mar 29 08:06:02 MST 2006

That'll teach you to use such an inferior email provider.

The only time I see anything in my spam directory in gmail, is when I have
students send me their documents that they can't get yahoo, hotmail or aol
to open on the campus computers. In the past year of using Gmail, that's the
only spam i've ever received.

So, the official email service for Team A.I. is Gmail.  Never any real spam,
on very rare occasions real messages are listed as spam... and 2.708GB's of
space for free.

As for the survey, it seemed more to do with letting GC.com harvest data to
show demographics than to help improve the customer relationships.  They put
in qualifier at the end where you could add a comment, making it a customer
relationship survey, but pretty all the other questions were geared to a
marketing survey.

I guess we can look forward to a new batch of ads on GC.com.  I wonder if a
premium membership will mean that you will get fewer pop-up ads than the non
premium membership.

Jake - Team A.I.