[Az-Geocaching] I'm off the hook!!!

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 21 17:53:46 MST 2006

HA! I'm off the hook! All 3 travel bugs that I dropped into the AJACS
Campout Event Cache have now been picked up! 3 bugs into an event cache and
3 bugs out! So much for the cache owners theory of bugs going missing at
event caches! ;) (just yankin' yer' chain!). All three are in the hands of
very well known and experienced geocachers.

BTW... the AJACS campout event was one awsome event cache, for those who
missed it! Them Apache Junction geocachers know how to throw a real party!!!

Team Ropingthewind