[Az-Geocaching] Travel Bugs are a major P.I.T.A!!!!!!

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 19 17:38:09 MST 2006

>From: AZcachemeister
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Travel Bugs are a major P.I.T.A!!!!!!
>Date: 19 Mar 2006 10:39:29 -0700
>
>Quit hedging, Scott!
>Please just get it out in the open and tell us how you REALLY feel about
>the subject!  :-)

I cannot... as it would require the use of certain 4 letter words that are
best not used on this family listserv!!!

>If someone grabs a TB from me before I can log it, I have no qualms in
>'stealing' it back to complete my logging on it.
>They started it!

I agree totally!... and that is why, funny thing... that I did just that
today... after someone ALREADY took one of these TB's in question from me
even before I had a chance to complete the movement of the bug virtually.
Imagine that, less than 24 hours and they didnt even give me a chance to
complete my portion of that particular TB's movement yet! That is simply
rude. An email would be a nice gesture! This is exactly why I will not
bother picking up travel bugs ever again and a reason several other
geocachers I know refuse to touch TB's anymore. They are simply more work
than they are worth (and they arent worth a penny to me!). Why complicate
the game anyways?

>Sent from my Treo

Sent from my desktop home computer... a well equipted Thermaltake Lanfire
case!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind

:)