[Az-Geocaching] Is this thing on?

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 8 17:36:00 MST 2006

>From: "Jake Olson" <jake.teamai at gmail.com>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Is this thing on?
>Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 16:36:56 -0700
>
>It's looks pretty rainy in my neighborhood... too bad nothing has hit the
>ground yet.
>
>---jake

I was just out around Power/University and it was raining there. Not heavy.
But it was a hard, wind driven drizzle. I was on the edge of a cell that was
just to my east and it looks like Apache Junction and far east Mesa
definetly got some measurable rain. A rain guage just north of Silly Mnt in
AJ reported 0.01 inches of rain. :(  It kinda sucks. I hate to see the
record broken for a measly barely measurable amount of rain! If it is gonna
rain.. it better pour!!! Unfortunately, that is not going to happen with
this system, as it is on it's way out. There is another system that will
move thru early this weekend that looks to bring a decent chance of rain
though!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind