[Az-Geocaching] A little PR for GC

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 20 13:38:04 MST 2006

I like the photo of the micro container, especially the link below it that says "Click to Enlarge".  If only it was that easy to find a micro.  :)

Jared of AZBliss02

Brian Casteel <bcasteel at uccinc.net> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}       st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           Aaaaaaaand, here’s another one that showed up today:

  http://www.billingsgazette.net/articles/2006/07/20/features/outdoors/20-hide-seek.txt

  Back in 2003, I spent about 3 hours with a reporter/photographer doing a caching story, but it appears that article was prepped before its time.  There were only about 9 caches in Billings, so maybe it didn’t appear popular enough locally to be worth committing a large article to (it didn’t make print).  Oddly enough, the couple featured in the article has given me the credit for causing a caching boom in the region.

  Cool article though, and just in time to be a feature presentation in our group booth at the fair.

  Brian
  Team A.I.