[Az-Geocaching] Palm PDA

connie stahlman cstahlman at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 19 11:54:47 MST 2006

thanks to all for the help- have ordered new battery with tools and the step by step were the same ones the company sent me. I had the older palm III before and really liked it- it just had a very fatal error! Cubpilot has a m515 and after teaching him to run his decided I wanted same but they are obsolete already! Ordered new one on Ebay and it came with dead battery and am still fighting with the seller about that! but cannot wait so will replace it- by my self too-- scary thought!!
Enjoying summer in Orygun and hit #2000 a couple weeks ago! Planning a several month trip with Cubpilot to Ohio and New England states for late August to cache and tour. Hope to be back for the Halloween cache but who knows!