[Az-Geocaching] Palm PDA

AZcachemeister@getnet.com AZcachemeister at getnet.com
Tue Jul 18 10:05:27 MST 2006

Yes, you can replace the battery yourself! A new battery would be about $25-30. &n online search should show you several possible suppliers. When I replaced mine, I chose a supplier who provided the necessary tool to remove the VERY TINY torx screws that hold the case together. I'm not sure if you can get one of those tools at a hadware store. If you don't want to tackle it yourself, I'd be glad to do the job for you.

Steve

--
Sent from my Treo