[Az-Geocaching] One Degree project?

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 9 23:25:12 MST 2006

>there going to be a map posted on the web site showing the current
>locations
>of all these ODS caches? (I guess I could download all of them and open
>them
>in a Mapsource file.. that would be interesting to see).

I guess I answered my own question! :) I see there is a 'fake' team name
that has been started called ODS: Prime. This 'fake' account is going to log
a find on every single ODS cache, so it will be easy to have a source to
find all these caches that have been placed. Each time one is placed, ODS:
Prime will log a find on it. So, all I have to do is go to all geocaches
found by ODS: Prime and download all those caches (currently 127) and open
that file up in Mapsource. Wammo! I have a map of all ODS caches.

I wonder what CCCooperagency will think of this ODS: Prime dude passing them
up in the rankings? HAHAHA! LOLOLOL ROFLMAO!!!!!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind