[Az-Geocaching] Old School cache, and a film in the making

Regan Smith evilfish at cox.net
Fri Jul 7 20:47:47 MST 2006

That explains why the guy at the gate had a EVENT Security shirt on...

BTW

Pirates of the Carabienbeann dead mans chest is nice stay through the
credits for a short clip but it is not over ya have to wait until next year
to see the real ending ie part 3

And I am going to see Transformers

Then as a side side side note

The Golden Corral.. If they like the one in Saffords has a Breakfast buffet
ya know what that means..

  _____