[Az-Geocaching] Old School cache, and a film in the making

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 08:37:56 MST 2006

They also had this information posted under "Filming Locations"

Filming Locations for
 The Kingdom (2007)
Arizona State University - Polytechnic Campus, Mesa, Arizona, USA

Arizona, USA

Mesa, Arizona, USA

Apryl Clark <aprylc74 at hotmail.com> wrote:    P { margin:0px; padding:0px } body { FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma }  That's actually where Jeff works when he's at home. There's a big reserve site there and they finally have a new building after being in the old Air Force buildings where Jeff basically sat back to back with another person in the office. It was quite comical how they'd have to shave off the sides of the desks just so they could fit in 1 room together. The new facility is really nice though!