[Az-Geocaching] Old School cache, and a film in the making

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Fri Jul 7 01:54:59 MST 2006

I did some further reading on the forums for this movie (look at the
bottom of the page of the link I just posted.  Everyone living in the
area is talking about how they live on or near the set so I'd say it
is the movie.

Credited cast:
Jason Bateman
Tom Bresnahan	.... 	Rex Burr
Merek Browne	.... 	Little League Baseball Player
Chris Cooper
Jamie Foxx
Jennifer Garner
Nito Larioza	.... 	Assassin Car Shooter