[Az-Geocaching] REI employee

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Thu Jul 6 21:56:46 MST 2006

Welcome to Arizona, elifish!
Your comments are not falling on deaf ears, and  I can definitely say
the information you mention (and more) will DEFINITELY be included at
the soon-to-be-launched Arizona Geocachers Association website. The
association is still in it's infancy, but this is just the type of issue
we hope to address.