[Az-Geocaching] REI experience

Jake Olson jake.teamai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 21:32:24 MST 2006

I used to work for a company that also had a very liberal return
policy.  Funny, that company is no longer in business.  It was really
funny when the manager of the housewares department told me that the
store had never sold microwave ovens and yet there were three in
inventory from returns.  I later found out that the two microwaves in
the employee break area were also customer returns.

I had to laugh yesterday when I was watching Die Hard and the scene
where Bruce Willis jumps off the roof when it exploded.  In the
background was a big "The Broadway" sign on of of the neighboring
buildings.  So as you can guess, I used to work at the Broadway.

I'm sure if they were still in exsistance, they would take your GPSr
in exchange for something... even if they don't carry them.

Jake - Team A.I.