[Az-Geocaching] REI experience

ShadowAce shadowace.az at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 06:37:01 MST 2006

REI cannot change his policy, but they can change his employment.

 Keep in mind that REI and Geocaching have a partnership, so if he is doing
things to harm geocaching and he works at REI, I am sure some lawyer can
prove how he is breaking the agreement and a law suit could follow.

http://www.geocaching.com/about/buying.aspx

*Gear up with REI and Geocaching.com*
Geocaching.com has partnered with REI to help you gear up for your next
outdoor adventure! Getting started with geocaching? Visit
REI.com<http://www.dpbolvw.net/click-1635105-10377120>for GPS
Receivers from Garmin and Magellan.

 As such I believe if his managers were informed of his actions and
statements to customers, things might change.

I have never yet been in an REI store and really have no intention to start
with all the comments I hear from those up north.