[Az-Geocaching] REI experience

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Thu Jul 6 02:57:13 MST 2006

Crystal,
I would also talk with their manager. REI does support geocaching. So,
this is a rogue response on the employee's part. Not nice.

As for the REI experience - I bought my GPS there. It was a bit more
expensive. But, I have replaced it a couple of times there when the
screen got cracked. They took it back. And, I was able to upgrade in the
process. Very generous. I love their warranty.

As for which lands - BLM, State etc. is just fine. Just follow the
rules. There are lands we are not supposed to be on.

But the attitude expressed is very arrogant. Who made him the public
lands police?