[Az-Geocaching] Az-Geocaching Digest, Vol 22, Issue 22

Rick Tejera saguaroastro at cox.net
Sat Aug 26 18:01:20 MST 2006

Thanks to all who replied. Looks like this is a pretty standard feature. As
my Sport Trak Map, I found where this feature is. Never knew it was there.
And I thought I knew it all :)

Thanks again

>My (our) SportTrack Map shows the moon phase as new today, the same as my
Meridian Platinum. I see that it is actually a very thin waxing crescent
according to a >website I just looked up, which is pretty close.
>I suppose there can be only so many images (representing the phase) stored
in the unit. Perhaps you are missing out on a firmware update?

Rick Tejera
President
Editor SACnews
Saguaro Astronomy Club