[Az-Geocaching] Phase of the moon on the GPSr?

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Fri Aug 25 20:05:42 MST 2006

My (our) SportTrack Map shows the moon phase as new today, the same as
my Meridian Platinum. I see that it is actually a very thin waxing
crescent according to a website I just looked up, which is pretty close.
I suppose there can be only so many images (representing the phase)
stored in the unit. Perhaps you are missing out on a firmware update?