[Az-Geocaching] GSAK

Matthew Shapiro sonburnt at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 05:09:53 MST 2006

ok...so all the kewl kids are replying, so I'll just add my yes to the mix.
I map with ExpertGPS and and organize and dump all my waypoints from GSAK to
my GPSr...makes loggin them at the end of the day easier too...I dont hold
onto caches I've already found...the website already does that for me. So I
just clear the database everytime I want to load a new querry. Then when I'm
out caching, I just change the waypoint icon in my GPSr from geocache to
geocache found...then I wipe the database again and upload from my
GPSr...now I can sort by found and all the caches I have to log are right
there in a handy list...never had top write down a thing.

Matt (AZSonburnt)

--
Thanx,
Matt out