[Az-Geocaching] GSAK

Tim Giron tgiron at cox.net
Thu Aug 24 16:30:02 MST 2006

You get no further functionality with the payment.  What you do get if
you don't pay is nag screens after 21 days and those nag screens are
pretty annoying (as they should be).  I paid up on the 21st day after I
experienced the first couple of those.  The 21 day trial should be
enough for you to kick the tires and light the fires.

As for CacheMate, it is pretty much unusable in a real-world sense
without registration since you can only load in like 10 waypoints in the
trial mode.

Tim
Team AZFastFeet