[Az-Geocaching] Displaying waypoints on Delorme Street Atlas2006for

Team Sprocket scottsparks1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 13:02:39 MST 2006

> From: <AZcachemeister at getnet.com>
> Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Displaying waypoints on Delorme Street
>        Atlas2006for PalmOS
> To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>
> Well, the paper cache printouts will be worthless since your computer will
> be sh(o)t and the internet will be gone!

On the contrary, those with pre-existing cache printouts (pre-EMP, that is)
will be able to track down all those ammo cans and use them for the
essentials in a post-EMP world.  Namely, AMMO!

Of course, we'll have to track those caches down with only a map and a
compass, since our GPS's will also be fried but, fortunately, there are
still a few of us that can do that.

An added benefit of having the caches printed on paper (pre-EMP) is that
we'll have something to use to wipe our arses with, post-EMP.  :)

-- Sprocket