[Az-Geocaching] A bit of history - question

Trisha Brasher trisha at brasher.com
Sun Aug 20 20:56:47 MST 2006

Thank you all.....Dirk, Steve (and especially for the offer) , Bob, Tim, everyone I left out...... for the info. Dan downloaded the free trial of ExpertGPS and I at least got to look at the list. The ranking looked like it was alphabetical instead of chronoligical.
"Prieta View" is Flash's first cache and the first I found....."Camp Wood View" was my second as we (Flash and I) went the next day to get it (A Wyle E cache) . I just missed the "top 100" list because I started putting out my first caches shortly after.
Trisha - Lightning