[Az-Geocaching] Magellan Directroute?

D. Nichols geocrazy at cox.net
Fri Aug 18 08:17:20 MST 2006

I use it for geocaching... but I have noticed it takes you on some "not so convenient" routes. It does, however, get me there, even if it wasn't the quickest way.

Even better is the new Verizon VZNavigator software for my cell phone. That thing is AWESOME! I have used it in 5 different states and all over AZ and never once has it led me astray. And its always up to do date - whereas the Magellan doesn't know about a lot of the new freeways and streets. If you have a Verizon cell phone look into it. If not, Direct route would be okay too!

Damian
GeoCrazy
www.geocrazy.com