[Az-Geocaching] Cacher has cops called and detained by HomeDepotemployees

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 15 20:30:15 MST 2006

I do remember one cache that was in a store. It was under a shelving on one
of the isles. I dont remember where. But I think it was at a petsmart or
something like that. Was it at like Stapley/60? I think it was on a dog food
isle. This goes back a few years. But some of the old timers might remember
it.

Scott
Team Ropingthewind