[Az-Geocaching] A bit of history - THEIVES

Regan Smith evilfish at cox.net
Fri Aug 11 17:24:16 MST 2006

The Friends Again cache the largest/oldest urban cache that I know of was
stolen!!! About 2 weeks ago either Thursday or Friday the box, as the
workers at the business called it went missing, they actually thought I came
to get it as it has been there for so long it was not until today that I and
the owner and workers put all the pieces together....