[Az-Geocaching] A bit of history - question

Tim Giron tgiron at cox.net
Fri Aug 11 07:26:49 MST 2006

You are referring to Metro Pecan:

After that, the next urban that I see was Lot-O-Cache:

The data on azgeocaching.com is great for looking into the old AZ
caches.  I used the following URL to sort them by age and then just
started checking them out (by right clicking and opening a new tab on
the "GC#" link):

http://azgeocaching.com/cache_stats.php?srt=age&pp=all

This page takes a while to load, so you will want to avoid reloading it
over and over again.  If you don't know what I am referring to when I
mentioned "right clicking and opening a new tab", you are probably using
Internet Explorer... You might want to consider giving Firefox a roll:
http://www.mozilla.com/

Tim
Team AZFastFeet