[Az-Geocaching] iQue recommendation

Bob Renner renner001 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 21 21:32:30 MST 2006

Crystal,

I have an iQue 3600.  I got it for the mapping
feature, the larger display, and mainly for use in the
car.  It is a little too fragile with the hinged
antenna for use while hiking.  The battery does not
last very long when the backlight is full on and the
gps is in use.  The car adapter is a neccessity.
Otherwise, I find it very useful.  It's a full Palm
PDA, and I have Cachemate on it for totally paperless
caching.  I like the ability to select an entry in the
address book, have it generate a waypoint from the
address, calculate a route to that address, and give
me voice directions.

Bob