[Az-Geocaching] Arizona Geocoin Pre-order Ending

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Tue Apr 18 08:36:46 MST 2006

I sent this out to everyone who had ordered already, but should duplicate it
here to make sure as few people as possible might be missed.

********************

Just to let everyone know, the pre-orders for the 2006 Arizona State Geocoin
is now closed to new orders/changes (as of 00:00 on 4/18/06).  Thank you to
all who have pre-ordered coins, and we really believe that you will like
them.  We've seen this company's work before, and it is nothing short of
impressive.  In just a few days, thecachingplace.com will send invoices to
everyone who has a pre-order in and you will handle your payments with them
directly from this point forward.

If you have any other questions, by all means drop us a line
<mailto:azgeocoin at gmail.com>  and we'll do whatever we can to get it
answered for you.

Brian & Jake
Team A.I.