[Az-Geocaching] Need some help finding a cache...

Brian Casteel bcasteel at uccinc.net
Mon Apr 17 09:26:50 MST 2006

The Silverton Hotel is at 3333 Blue Diamond Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89139

(active) caches near Tangerine Sours.:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?lat=36.056367
<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?lat=36.056367&lon=-115.203517>
&lon=-115.203517

(active) virtual caches near Tangerine Sours:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?tx=294d4360-ac86-4c83-84dd-8113e
f678d7e
<http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.aspx?tx=294d4360-ac86-4c83-84dd-8113
ef678d7e&lat=36.081917&lon=-115.172717> &lat=36.081917&lon=-115.172717

Hopefully something among these will work.  If not, see if Hinklehouse still
has the PQ on the PC and you can check it that way.  There are a number of
ways to get this information back.

Brian

Team  A.I.

  _____