[Az-Geocaching] Mega Powercaching Run !

Roping The Wind arizcowboy at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 7 12:46:24 MST 2006

>From: "Guy Aldrich" <>
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Mega Powercaching Run !
>Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 12:26:16 -0700
>
>Had a few that we didn't even have to leave the truck to log!Most of
>the trails we did were 4 x 4 trails or on rural roads that had caches
>within 100 feet of the road.The biggest trail we did was The Bradshaw
>Trail !Here is a link to it .
>
>http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=80888320-2acc-4258-bd06-1339fe601043

How many caches are along that particular trail? Now thats my kind of power
cache trip! I wouldnt mind a 'big numbers' run... I am just bored of urban
caching and the urban areas are the only places you can do big cache runs
these days, if you want big numbers. So, I am just happy to hit one or two
caches here and there with some good hiking and nice views these days.

But, a 4x4 power trail would be fun. You can hit alot of caches and see some
great scenery along the way!

Scott
Team Ropingthewind