[Az-Geocaching] Mega Powercaching Run !

Jared Ross jaredmross at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 7 09:22:25 MST 2006

Same here, definitely an improvement, but there's still a long way to go before it'll remain stable and support the growing popularity.

Jared

Brian Casteel <bcasteel at uccinc.net> wrote:        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}      st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }           They’ve made significant system changes over at Groundspeak, and since doing so last Sunday I haven’t had a single moment of site downtime when I tried accessing.

  Brian
  Team A.I.