[Az-Geocaching] White Jeep photos for September

Tim Giron tgiron at cox.net
Fri Sep 30 21:14:51 MST 2005

Part of the 2005 Jeep 4x4 Geocaching Challenge promotion is a monthly photo contest which is voted on by Geocaching.com members from the 1st to the 15th of the month.  A Geocaching.com member can only vote for one photo per contest period (so, once each month).

If you would like to vote for an Arizona cacher's entry, I have gathered links here:

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=6e9d1f51-946b-47ba-bb92-5bc6732112bd (Team AZFastFeet)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=176007c5-eafd-4ef8-929b-0862e814096b (flgAZ)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=0e071c8e-f3ca-4aa8-8655-2eda167fcc14 (AZGeolizer)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=da7ef4c9-68f8-4eb0-b517-b9b549ac71f8 (AZcachemeister)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=a088b603-9a46-41a9-8d1d-baa14d999cb2 (apsyrtes)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=979e01dd-b01f-4b3b-be1d-f9b52f837833 (tlglenn)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=b77227ad-52c6-4836-b41c-5883263dfed0 (AzHwys)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=1ccf7843-280b-4ff7-96f6-bf6a4290736b (lost02)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=55b62f01-555e-4d07-91e3-0c3b90c209fc (46 Zulu 50)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=3c60dc86-d179-47c1-90e8-97c4f4b80561 (trayleigh)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=54bbfb47-b6d1-4875-8a2a-416e2c97ba4d (ChadsClan)

http://www.geocaching.com/track/log.aspx?LUID=8250630b-ee0d-40a8-b334-a8deb7a02b7c (PurplePaws)

If there are other AZ cachers that submitted September entries, I meant no disrespect...  with 5,000 total White Jeep TBs, it's not super-easy keeping tabs on the ones that are still here in AZ.

Since this email has been well received, I am repeating it each month so that you all can support your caching homies in the contest...

To view all of the photos for the September contest, you can go to:

http://jeep.geocaching.com/photos/ (currently down).

For more info about the contest in general you can go to:

http://jeep.geocaching.com/contest/

Tim
Team AZFastFeet