[Az-Geocaching] PDA's

AZcachemeister azcachemeister at getnet.com
Wed Sep 28 18:58:44 MST 2005

That must be a glitch that will be addressed (or has been) in some
soon-to-be-released update. I find it difficult to believe that MS  and
PalmOne are not working to correct that problem. If that's not the case
I'll buy your useless T3 for $50. :-)
I suppose it is possible the two have had a falling-out...