[Az-Geocaching] a better way!!

AZTech aztech.gc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 28 09:58:00 MST 2005

Cachemate is great for Palm PDAs, but for those of us using a Pocket PC, a good program to use is GPXSonar (http://gpxsonar.homeip.net/default.aspx).  It's donateware and hasn't been updated in awhile, but already has most of the features you'd need, including support for SpoilerSync (www.anode.plus.com/spoilersync/), which lets you bring photos from the cache pages with you.  Previously, I used GpxView (http://strandberg.org/gpxview/), but it doesn't have all of the features of GPXSonar.

David - AZTech