[Az-Geocaching] Needed: advice for my first GPS

Richard E Holmes Corporation reh at reholmes.com
Sun Sep 25 07:30:26 MST 2005

OBTW: by far the best rechargeable batteries are the MAHA POWEREX, but pretty pricey; available only on the web--I believe. Another thing about the eTrex Vista is that you can set the receiver for the type of battery you are using, e.g. NiMH rechargeable, etc., this gives you more stable performance.

CJ