[Az-Geocaching] updated stats

Steven Stringham sstringh at stringham-family.org
Thu Sep 22 20:54:15 MST 2005

At least it is a positive response from GC.

"We know that there are a number of sites that use the scraped data to
provide a useful and legitimate service to the community."

The fact that Elias admitted that other sites are useful and legitimate
to me is a big step in the right direction. Wow. My head doesn't hurt
quite as bad.