[Az-Geocaching] Future earthcaches

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 21:40:55 MST 2005

I also have in mind 3 other earthcaches, which I am trying to get approved before the Oct 1st deadline. They will be local in the Phoenix area and cover things Im pretty sure most of you have no clue about. I didnt, and I have lived here many many years. Hopefully they wont alter my cache page like they did this time.

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898