[Az-Geocaching] Arizona's first Earthcache!!!!

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 16 21:18:29 MST 2005

Actually it did, someone cut them out when they posted it. The requirement was a gps photo at the rim trail. Sorry Shadowace, but when I submitted it, there was that requirement. Unfortunately the form for submission is not the same as a cache page. I will have to edit it. I also had lots of paragraph breaks.

Graldrich, you too please, I need gps photo of rim trail.

ShadowAce <shadowace.az at gmail.com> wrote:
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=ce1cb5e0-0f63-499f-9501-9beb014f6f74

Arizona has an Earthcache!

I am logging a find as I have been there and have pictures, while the virtual at the same place with the same information requires a picture with a GPS the earthcache does not have logging requirements.

 Congrats to AZ's first Geocache

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898