[Az-Geocaching] Time reversal - the end

Robert & Linda Smith Lrsmith at cableone.net
Fri Sep 16 05:50:41 MST 2005

Brian,

Please allow us to say "Thank You" very much for all your work in the
AZGeocaching world as well.  We enjoyed watching the stats even though
we never got out of the hundreds.  Please keep up with the site as it is
and with what ever time you can devote.

Bob and Linda Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ