[Az-Geocaching] Time reversal - the end

Andrew Ayre andy at britishideas.com
Thu Sep 15 19:18:27 MST 2005

I complained about this from time to time and voiced my support for sites
such as azgeocaching.com, but I figured this was inevitable. When I list a
cache on geocaching.com I consider it my creation, not theirs, and it would
be nice if there was a checkbox such as "I allow my cache shared with local
sites". However that will never happen. Maybe, hopefully, one day enough
people will be tired of their attitude and create a splinter group.

Andy