[Az-Geocaching] Still in the dark

Gale sonoralovesmommy at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 14 19:03:25 MST 2005

I didnt get any email for the last several days on the listserv until just a couple of hours ago. Has it been down? Or is it a function of yahoo filter?

CAMERON BRONIARCZYK <bbudcam at hotmail.com> wrote:AZgeocaching, but I guess everyone has just been quiet.

>From: Robert & Linda Smith
>To: listserv at azgeocaching.com
>Subject: Re: [Az-Geocaching] Still in the dark
>Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 14:45:58 -0700
>
>Cameron,
>
>When you say your not getting any messages, are you speaking of
>Geocaching.com or AZGeocaching.com (the listserv) ?? If you are asking
>about Geocaching.com and you are a Premium member your expiration date is
>on the right side of the "My Accounts Page" I don't know of any
>subscription for AZGeocaching.com
>
>All the best,
>Bob Smith, Team Petite Elite, Prescott, AZ
>
>CAMERON BRONIARCZYK wrote:
>
>>I am not getting any messages. Can someone let me know how to check up on
>>my subscription.

>Arizona's Geocaching Resource
>http://www.azgeocaching.com

Tsegi Mike and Desert Viking

Till a voice, as bad as Conscience, rang interminable changes
  On one everlasting Whisper day and night repeated -- so:
"Something hidden.  Go and find it. Go and look behind the Ranges --
  "Something lost behind the Ranges. Lost and waiting for you. Go!"

Rudyard Kipling ,   The Explorer  1898